This trending new beauty treatment is all about brows. Lamination can be used to get a sleek super groomed look or a feathery supermodel brow.
Brow Lamination is also known as a “brow sculpt” or “brow lift”.
If you are planning on having a brow lamination done, here’s what you need to know:
- Avoid retinols for at least 2 days before your appointment.
- Clean skin is best with no lotion on the brow area.
- Appointment takes 45 min or longer.
- Your brows need to set up for 24 hours.
- No rubbing, make up, do not get them wet, or go to hot yoga for 24 hours.
- If you are on acne medication, this treatment my be irritating for sensitive skin.
Light and feathery is all the rage for brows this upcoming Summer! Showing skin behind the brow hair is in. Fluffy fans create a bit of a messy, sexy look.
I love that this treatment is not permanent, so it can be a fun change with no long turn commitment. Tinting can also add to your over all brow look.
Big City Brows & Beauty Spa is now taking appointments for Brow Lamination, so book yours today and look fabulous with bold, beautiful brows.